Organic Erythritol Powder
2. Appearance: White particle.
3. A natural sweetener, known as sugar-zero alcohol that’s about 70% as sweet as refined sugar.
4. Clean, sweet taste and it's an ideal substitute for sugar in almost any application.
5. Bulk package: 20 kg/25 kg/Drum or Carton, 5 kg/aluminum foil bag inside.
6. Lead time: 7-10 days after your order.
7. Shelf time: 24 months and these ingredients will arrive with 80% of shelf life remaining.
8. Storage: Cool, dry, darkness, & ventilate.
9. Remark: Customized specification can also be achieved.
Organic Erythritol Powder is a natural sugar alcohol that is often used as a sweetener in sugar-free foods. Like all sugar alcohols, it is lower in sweetness and calories than sucrose and doesn't cause tooth decay. Gum and candies made with erythritol have more health benefits than sucrose.
Despite a similar taste, erythritol is only 70% as sweet as sucrose and has almost no calories. Due to its low sweetness, it is often used in food production along with an artificial sweetener; the artificial sweetener can make food sweeter, while sugar alcohols can mask the unpleasant aftertaste of artificial sweeteners. While most sugar alcohols can cause gastrointestinal side effects such as diarrhea and bloating when ingested in large amounts, erythritol does not, as it is absorbed by the bloodstream in the small intestine and excreted in the urine.
Product Name: Organic Erythritol Powder.
Other name(s): 1,2,3,4-Butanetetrol.
Appearance: White Particle.
CAS Number: 149-32-6.
Molecular Formula: C4H10O4 .
RIBITOL AND GLYCEROL:＜0.1%
LOSS ON DRYING (%):＜0.2%
Yeast and Moulds: ＜100
● 1. Prevent Teeth Decay: Erythritol Powder can reduce plaque acid, and decrease the number of Streptococcus mutans in saliva and plaque, thereby reducing the risk of dental caries.
● 2. Prevent Diabetes: Because the human body lacks the enzyme system to metabolize erythritol supplements, most of the erythritol entering the body is excreted in the urine, and its metabolic pathway has nothing to do with insulin or is rarely dependent on insulin, so it has no effect on glucose metabolism.
● 3. Reduce Obesity: Erythritol extract is a natural zero-calorie sweetener. For cake products, adding it can reduce calories by at least 30%, and there will be no side effects after use. People who lose weight eat sugar instead of sugar.
● 4. Anti-Aging: Erythritol extract powder has antioxidant activity and acts as an antioxidant that can effectively scavenge free radicals, benefit skin health, and delay aging.
● 5. Natural Erythritol can promote the solution binding of ethanol molecules and water molecules, alcoholic beverages can reduce the odor and sensory stimulation of alcohol, and can effectively improve the quality of liquor and wine.
● 6. Friendly Diet Sweetener: Natural Erythritol Powder is a sweetener whose sweetness is 60%-70% of that of sucrose. It has a cool sweetness at the entrance. It is generally added to foods such as cakes, candies, and beverages.
Although sweet, erythritol has no caloric value as a diluent for low-calorie and high-sweetness sweeteners. It can be used in chocolate, candy, sugar, soft drinks, and so on. It and also be used as an additive in baked goods, such as sauces, creams, icing, etc. Besides, used to make chewing gum. Erythritol has better chewing and scaffold properties than xylitol, and its coating can shorten crystallization time by 30%.
● 1) Food: Organic Erythritol Powder can be used as a substitute for sucrose in confectionery formulations, which can not only significantly reduce calories but also improve the digestive tolerance of low-calorie confectionery, as well as the flavor, texture, and storage stability of the product.
● 2) Baked food: Moisture-proof, prolong the shelf life of food. The lower osmotic pressure of erythritol inhibits lactic acid fermentation and controls the rise of sour taste, which can prolong the shelf life and shelf life of products.
● 3) Beverage: The influence of the erythritol supplement on the main sensory characteristics of the beverage is reflected in improving the sweetness, thickness, and smoothness, reducing the bitterness, hiding the peculiar smell, and improving the overall flavor of the beverage.
● 4) Health products: Pure Erythritol Powder can be used in health care products with the appropriate addition of high sweeteners, such as sucralose, aspartame, neotame, etc., which can reduce calories by about 50%, so as to effectively curb the caloric intake of obese patients.
● 5) Others: It can also be used in medicine, cosmetics, the chemical industry, and many other aspects, it can partially replace the role of glycerol in the production of cosmetics, delaying the deterioration of cosmetics.
1. Bulk Package: 20 kg/25 kg/Drum or Carton, 5 kg/aluminum Foil Bag inside.
2. Volume: 0.063m³ per package
3. Lead time: 7-10 days after your order;
4. Shelf time: 24 months and these ingredients will arrive with 80% of shelf life remaining.
5. Storage: Stored in a cold, dry, and dark place.
Q: What quality certification do you have?
A: SPECIFICATION, COA, TDS, MSDS, ORGANIC, CERTIFICATE, FSSC22000, ISO22000, BRC, KOSHER, HALAL.
Q: Do you support the free samples for our test? What's the MOQ?
A: Yes, we can supply a free 100g sample for your test. MOQ: 25kg.
Q: Can the product open TC?
A: Sure, we can issue TC.
Hot Tags: Organic Erythritol Powder, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, bulk, pure, organic, quotation, price, buy
You Might Also Like