Organic Chickpea Protein
2. Latin name: Cicer arietinum.
3. Origin: China.
4. Appearance: off-white fine powder.
5. Origin: China.
6. Lead time: 7-10 days.
7. Bulk Package: 20 kg/bag, 500 kg, or 600 kg per pallet.
8. Shelf life: 2 years.
9. Remark: Customization accepted.
What is Organic Chickpea Protein?
Organic Chickpea Protein are rich in protein, crude fiber, vitamins, fat, magnesium, calcium, iron, and other ingredients, among which the protein content is more than 22%, which is higher than that of oats and walnuts. Chickpea is a high-quality plant protein source. In recent years, driven by various factors such as environmental protection, resources, and health, the alternative protein market has attracted increasing attention. Against this background, the chickpea protein market is also ushering in a good opportunity for development.
Organic Chickpea Protein meets the ideal nutritional level recommended by WHO/FAO. While meeting the requirements of high-quality vegetable protein without additives, it will not affect the taste and appearance of the product. Excellent substitute for egg whites and other proteins. As a functional ingredient, chickpea protein has been widely used in beverages, health products, condiments, noodle products, and other fields.
Organic Chickpea Protein has the characteristics of non-GMO, estrogen-free, green production, no aftertaste, rich and balanced amino acid composition, etc. In recent years, in order to meet the diversified product needs of different markets around the world, the types of products based on chickpea protein have been continuously enriched, including Chickpea Yogurt, Chickpea Snacks, Chickpea Mayonnaise, Chickpea Protein Meat Mimic, Plant-Based Ice Cream and more.
Organic Chickpea Protein are high in protein, unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, calcium, zinc, potassium, vitamin B, and other beneficial nutrients. It can be eaten directly as food. In addition to being eaten directly, chickpeas can also be used as a nutrition enhancer to prepare nutritionally enhanced food with other food materials. Apart from being used as food, chickpea meal protein is also widely used in medicine. More importantly, chickpea protein powder contains more than 10 amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids, which is more than two times more than oats. Chickpea protein composition has the best value in protein efficiency ratio, bioavailability value, and digestibility index.
Organic Chickpea Protein
Appearance: off-white fine powder
Particular size: 300 mesh/500 mesh
Moisture (%) ＜10%
Gluten&Soy allergen free
Pesticide Residue: ND
TPC (CFU/GM)<1000 cfu/g
Nutrition Line/Nutrition Value
PROTEIN(DRY BASIS)g/100g: 75
TOTAL SUGARS(g/100g): 11
DIETARY FIBER(g/100g): 17
TOTAL FAT(g/100g): 6
TRACE MINERALS(mg/100g)Sodium: 46.6
Amino Acid Breakdown
Aspartic acid 7.70
Glutamic acid 14.93
1. The flavonoid of organic chickpea protein content has a great impact women's health, which is an active plant estrogen, and it can delay the aging of female cells, make the skin maintain elasticity, reduce blood lipid and reduce the comprehensive symptoms of female menopause.
2. Protein in chickpea flour is also a good supplement to plant amino acids. It contains more than 10 amino acids, including 8 amino acids necessary for the human body, which have high medical and health care value and play an important role in children's mental development, bone growth, and physical fitness of middle-aged and elderly people.
3. Chickpea protein isolate contains a trace element---chromium, which plays an important role in sugar metabolism and fat metabolism. It can control blood sugar and improve the symptoms of diabetes.
Chickpea is a plant of the genus Chickpea of the leguminous family. The seed coat is generally yellow and black. It mainly grows in tropical, subtropical, and temperate regions, such as India, Pakistan, Mexico, and other countries. Among them, India and Pakistan account for the proportion of planting area of More than 80%. In China, chickpeas are grown in Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, and other regions.
1. Bulk Package: 20 kg/bag, 500 kg or 600 kg per pallet ;
2. Loading capacity: 20 Pallets for 1*20FCL container, which means it is full of10 tons or 12 tons
40 pallets for a 1*40FCL container, namely, it is full of 20 tons or 24 tons
3. Lead time:7-10 days after your order;
4. Shelf time:24 months and these ingredients will arrive with 92% of shelf life reminding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do the manufacturers require their raw material suppliers to have a food safety audit performed annually?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Do the ingredients contain any allergens such as Egg or Egg Products, Grains Containing Gluten, Soy Products or Derivatives, peanuts, seeds, fish, Celery, Hydrolyzed Vegetable, Yeast (Bakers, Brewers, and Marmite)?
A: No, they don't.
Q: Are the ingredients NON-GMO, ORGANIC, and pesticide residue-free?
A: Yes, they are.
Q: Are the ingredients free of extraneous matter?
A: Yes, they are.
Hot Tags: Organic Chickpea Protein, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, bulk, pure, organic, quotation, price, buy
You Might Also Like