Organic Hawthorn Extract
2. Latin name: Crataegus Pinnatifida bge.
3. Part used: Fruit.
4. Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder.
5. Size: 100% pass 80 mesh.
6. Extract solvent: Water.
7. Storage: Stored in a cool,dry, and dark place.
8. Lead time: 7-10 days after your order.
9. Remark: Customized specifications can also be achieved.
Hawthorn is a common thorny shrub in the rose family that contains many heart-healthy substances. These include procyanidins, which may help dilate blood vessels, improve blood flow, and protect blood vessels from damage. Hawthorn Extract can also be used to help prevent heart disease and manage high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Both animal and human studies show that hawthorn can increases coronary blood flow, improve circulation, and lowers blood pressure. It is also used on the skin to treat boils and skin ulcers.
Product Name: Hawthorn Extract.
Latin Name: Crataegus Pinnatifida bge.
Part Used: Fruit.
Specification: Favone 5%/9% test by UV.
Appearance: Clean, Yellow Brown Fine Powder.
CAS Number: 64820-99-1.
Molecular Formula: C27H30O14.
1. Dilating coronary artery, improving cardiac blood, and preventing ischemic heart disease.
2. Inhibiting thyroid peroxidase, anticancer and antibacterial.
3. Decreasing blood lipids, inhibiting platelet aggregation and spasmolysis.
4. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing immunity.
Packing & Storage
Packing: 25kg/Drum, 0.063m³; per package (Customized specification can also be achieved).
Storage: Stored in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Lead Time: 7-10 days after your order.
Shelf Life: 24 months.
Hot Tags: organic hawthorn extract, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, bulk, pure, organic, quotation, price, buy
You Might Also Like