Oligopeptides of Marine Fish
2. Appearance: white or light yellow powder.
3. Salmonella: Negative.
4. Moisture: ≤7.0%.
5. Ash: ≤7.0%.
6. PH: 5.5-6.5.
7. As: ≤0.5mg/kg.
8. Pb: ≤0.5mg/kg.
9. Hg: ≤0.5mg/kg.
Oligopeptides of Marine Fish are oligopeptides produced by hydrolysis using high-tech means such as bioengineering and membrane engineering. It not only contains ossein with a molecular weight of less than 1000 Dalton but is also rich in biological calcium. It is an important part of human muscles and skin and helps to maintain the toughness of bones, the coordination of human movement, and the elasticity of the skin.
|Product Name||Oligopeptides of marine fish|
|Organizational form||Uniform powder, soft, no caking|
|Appearance||white or light yellow powder|
|Taste and smell||With this product's unique taste and smell, no smell|
Physical & Chemical
1. Oligopeptides of Marine Fish can keep skin young.
2. Keeps calcium tightly bound to bone cells without loss or degeneration.
3. Keeps the cornea moist and transparent, and increases the transparency of the eyes.
4. Oligopeptides of Marine Fish can promote the close connection of muscle cells and make them elastic and shiny.
5. Regulates endocrine, protects and strengthens internal organs.
6. Combines immunoglobulins to increase immunity.
1. Used in food and health care products.
2. Used in cosmetics.
Packing & Storage
1. Bulk Package: 10kg Carton, 5kg/aluminum Foil Bag inside.
2. Lead time: 7-10 days after your order.
3. Shelf time: 24 months and this ingredient will arrive with 80% of shelf life remaining.
4. Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Once opened, store at 4 ℃ or less cold sealing preservation.
Hot Tags: oligopeptides of marine fish, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, bulk, pure, organic, quotation, price, buy
You Might Also Like